- For a large bank, provided expert assistance in an international arbitration under ICC concerning an Albanian hydroelectric project being developed to sell power and Green Certificates into the Italian market.
- For Comisión Ejecutiva del Río Lempa (CEL, the Salvadoran hydroelectric authority), served as an expert witness in an international arbitration under UNCITRAL concerning a transmission contract dispute.
- For New York Regional Interconnect (a HVDC transmission project), served as an expert witness in the company’s Article VII proceeding before the New York Public Service Commission.
- For Acciona, served as an expert witness in a FERC settlement proceeding regarding the interconnection of a 180 MW wind farm.
- For a large power supplier, served as an expert witness in an arbitration concerning cost responsibility under a wholesale power sale agreement.
- For a large power marketer, analyzed utilization of New York—New England interties, and filed related expert testimony with the FERC.
- Regulatory and Litigation Support