What We Do
Longwood Energy Group is a consulting firm that offers energy, economic, and regulatory expertise to major firms and governments around the world, in subject areas that cover:
- Clean and renewable energy
- Electricity market economics and operations
- Regulatory policy
With in-depth understanding of the industry and extraordinary strength in analytics, we provide valuable guidance to clients, including:
- Market forecasting and transaction advisory
- Economic and policy analysis
- Regulatory and litigation support
- Business strategy and planning
- Energy procurement, resource evaluation, and hedging
Contact us to explore how Longwood Energy Group can help you be more successful in your next venture.
Longwood Energy Group is a member of the Northeast Clean Energy Council, and adheres to the RE100 criteria by using 100% renewable electricity.